Crystallisation Down Under 2016
A Molecular Scale Understanding of Crystal Growth
Dates of meeting:
11th - 12th January 2016
Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia
Scope of the meeting:
The aim of this meeting is to bring together experts in crystal growth from both experiment, theory and computation for a discussion regarding the molecular mechanisms of crystal growth.
- Prof Michael Anderson (University of Manchester)
- Prof Julian Gale (Curtin University)
- Prof Andrew Putnis (Curtin University)
Confirmed invited speakers:
- Prof Helmut Coelfen (University of Konstanz, Germany)
- Prof Jim de Yoreo (PNNL, USA)
- Dr Denis Geabuer (University of Konstanz, Germany)
- Prof Hugo Meekes (University of Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- Dr Janet Newman (CSIRO, Australia)
- Prof Steve Parker (University of Bath, UK)
- Prof Christine Putnis (University of Muenster/Curtin University, Australia)
- Prof Andrew Putnis (Curtin University, Australia)
- Prof Andrew Rohl (Curtin University, Australia)
- Dr Encarni Ruiz-Agudo (University of Granada, Spain)
- Prof Nico Sommerdijk (University of Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Prof Francis Taulelle (University of Leuven, Belgium)
- Prof Henry Teng (George Washington University, USA)
- Prof Elias Vlieg (University of Nijmegen, Netherlands)
The flyer for the meeting can be downloaded here.
The support of the Leverhulme Trust and the Nanochemistry Research Institute is gratefully acknowledged.
We welcome participants to present posters at the meeting.